here is a collection of links to places we advertise on the web that may have more info, some local places of interest and some to other holiday cottages which run similar to us.
Some of Our Friends
- If you want to experience the country life, there's no better place to stay than Yetland Farm. Just above Combe Martin are the 6 cottages sleeping 4, 4, 4, 6, 5 and 2. They are all set on the traditional working farm with sheep, pigs, chickens, cats and dogs.
- This Seventeenth Century cottage is a great place to bring the family. Marsh Cottage sleeps up to 7 and will welcome 2 well-behaved dogs if you can't be separated from your pet. It is located just outside of Barnstaple so you are in easy reach of many attractions.
- Located in the beautiful area of West Cornwall is Borah Farm with 3 different cottages to choose from. The pretty farm cottages sleep 11, 5 and 6 which is perfect for families or groups of friends.
- Located in a pretty little village called Chittlehamholt in North Devon is [Highbullen Holiday Cottages]. If the type of holiday you are looking for is an activity-filled trip then you should definitely visit Highbullen. On site you will find a Spa, golf course, swimming pool, sauna and tennis courts.
- In the lovely village of Tawstock, near Barnstaple is Parkgate Cottages. These 5 stunning cottages sleep 5, 6, 8, 12 and 12. This can accommodate families, couples, or groups of friends. On site there are plenty of facilities such as an all-weather tennis court, 2 children's play areas and a games room.
- Situated in a peaceful valley above Ilfracombe sits Higher Mullacott Farm. These 3 quaint cottages are all beautifully furnished and sleep 6, 10 and 11. You will never be short of things to do with the nearest beach only being 3 miles away.
- With gorgeous views overlooking the picturesque Devon Countryside and the Atlantic Ocean, you will not be disappointed. Lee Manor Farm is home to 3 well-equipped cottages, sleeping 6, 6 and 12.
- You can enjoy breathtaking views from Tigh an Aullt, looking over to the stunning Loch Duich from the comfort of your sitting room. The cottage sleeps up to 6 in 3 bedrooms and has facilities such as a Swedish Sauna and a Jacuzzi bath for pure relaxation.
- A real 'home from home' beside the award-winning Woolacombe Beach makes a lovely trip away. Devon Beach Court sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms and exhibits style and comfort throughout.
- In Lee Bay you will find the cosy, country cottage of Farriers End. This charming 2 bedroom barn conversion can sleep up to 4 and is perfectly located if you want to enjoy some peace and quiet.
- This 5 bedroom, stone-built Victorian house is a delightful place to stay for your holiday. Prospect House sits in the heart of the village of Bratton Flemming. The property can sleep up to 11 guests. You can also bring up to 3 dogs to take on all the nearby walks.